Thursday, August 27, 2009

God is a Planner

Oh, and an amazing God thing from today: We met the Pediatric Pulmonologist today who said he was thrilled to hear we were moving to Pensacola, FL in two weeks. Why? Because he went through med school with a doctor who is a practicing pediatric pulmonologist in Pensacola of all places, who he highly recommends. He's already working to get us a referral to her! God's plan is just unfolding before us and we're not surprised, but we are extremely delighted!!!

4 comments:

Hi, I'm Jami! said...

Wonderful! That sure must take some of the worry away about moving in the middle of his recovery. God is great!

Lisa said...

I love it when you can see God work like that! We are praying for y'all!

Mrs Bic said...

That's awesome!

stephanie j. said...

I hadn't visited your blog in a few days, and had no idea Connor was so ill! We'll pray for him and for rest for you.

Regarding his "beastliness" -- I think I would be beastly too with all those needles. Poor little fella.