
MOLDOVA UPDATE: All I received today was a short group e-mail that said they had a day much like yesterday. About 7 hours of evangelism in the city, then Alan and some of the other guys started a soccer game in the field at the site of a new church they are helping to grow and establish. The game was fun for all playing and along the sidelines, other team members were able to share the Gospel with several people who confessed belief! Praise God! They ended their day with a church service and more new people were there!
PRAYER REQUESTS: The teams' health. (I guess several people are ill from some fish they ate yesterday.) Alan will be preaching at the church service tomorrow evening - prayer for his preparation, confidence and clarity.
Since I didn't hear from Alan himself today, I don't have as many details. Hopefully tomorrow I will hear from him and I'll have more specific information to post. Thank you for your continued support and prayers!
No comments:
Post a Comment